One amazing weekend
January 22-24, 2016
Pigeon Forge, TN
In 2016, The Resurrection Youth Conference will be taking a step of faith and relocating the event to the LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Any time there are changes, we realize there are questions. We want you to be as informed as possible as we make this transition together. Below you will find answers to many of the question that will help you make plans and explain to others the change.
Why are we moving to Pigeon Forge?
As we continue to grow as an event, we continually have to make sure we are being the best stewards of what God has entrusted us with. With the building of the new LeConte Center in Pigeon Forge, it has opened up the ability to allow us to move the entire event on to one weekend with double sessions and still have room to grow. The change will not change our mission or vision we have carried for 30 years. It will instead allow us to carry it out in greater ways.
What are the advantages to moving to Pigeon Forge?
Here is a list of things we think will benefit our youth groups:
- Free Parking
- No more waiting in the cold! The waiting line will be indoors.
- The LeConte Center will provide a better seating configuration giving every one a better view of the stage and screens
- The LeConte Center is all on one level.
- The LeConte Center and the City of Pigeon Forge has made strides in making the LeConte Center accessible with sidewalks to many Hotels, The Island, and Parkway.
- Gatlinburg is still just 6 miles away for a Saturday afternoon trip or lodging.
I have already made my lodging reservations in Gatlinburg. What do I do?
We hope we have given you enough notice to be able to get back any deposits you have paid. In case you can not get deposit back, we encourage you to keep your reservation this year and commute from Gatlinburg then make changes for 2017.
Still have more questions?
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Laura McLean by email at email@example.com or by phone at 865-293-4151.
Early-bird registration for Resurrection 2016 is now open! Early registration is just $30 per person when you register before July 1, 2015. So register early and save! Download the registration form here.